These 10 life events may signal it’s time for an up-to-date Will:
1. Marriage or Divorce
2. New baby, adopted children, or stepchildren
3. Moving to another state
4. Changing your mind about heirs
5. Major changes in property ownership or financial assets
6. Changes in estate planning and estate tax law.
7. Death or disability of someone named in your Will
8. Children have reached the age of 18
9. You would like to provide for a ministry organization
10. It has been three years or more since you have reviewed your Will.
If you feel moved to help support our program, head over to our Get Involved page to learn how you can make a difference in someone’s life here in Yakima, WA.